Here at Dr. Atashbar’s office we offer a variety of Cosmetic options including but not limited to:
- In-Office Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Porcelain Crown & Bridge, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Implant Restorations including Hybrid Implants Dentures
- Variety of Partial Dentures (flexible partials), to fill in the spaces created by missing teeth and prevents other teeth from changing position
- Occlusal Guards and Athletic Guards, to help keep your teeth/jaw safe while you sleep or play sports
- White Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign for Adults and Teens, to give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them!
As a General Dentist she also performs Root canal treatments, Extractions, and Periodontal Treatment. We also work with many specialists in and around the area, if ever there is a need to refer our clients for specialized assistance to meet their needs.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.